2. We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time at our discretion so you should review them carefully before you buy a ticket to a Tour.
Booking a Tour
3. You may book at Tour through our ticket agent currently EzTix – https://www.eztix.com/. Please ensure that the details you provide are accurate and read the booking terms and conditions of EzTix carefully. Prices will be clearly marked on the EzTix site. Once payment is received your e-ticket will be issued and your Tour is confirmed. You must take the e-ticket with you on your Tour.
4. Our tours are operated in small groups with a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 10 people, but should you wish to arrange for a private Tour or an outing for a larger group, please see our section Private Tours.
5. You must be at least 18 years old to book a Tour, although others in your party can be under 18 years old. Tickets are non-refundable except as set out in these Terms. The cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to the sale of tickets to the Tour. The re-sale of tickets is prohibited.
Changes to your Tour and Cancellation Policy
6. If you wish to cancel a Tour or reduce the number in your party, then provided you notify us at least 48 hours before the date of the Tour, you can receive a refund. After that time, no refund will be made, but please notify us if you are unable to attend a Tour or you wish to reduce the number in your party so that we can notify our food venues accordingly and if we are able to do so, we shall give to you a credit against the costs of a future Tour.
7. If you wish to change the date of your Tour or increase the number in your party, please notify us and we will try to accommodate your request, but we do not promise that we will be able to do so.
8. If we cancel all or part of the Tour for reasons outside of our control or otherwise including inclement weather, as a result of any act or omission of a food venue or otherwise, our sole liability to you shall be to refund the price paid for the Tour or part of the Tour that hasn’t taken place. We shall calculate any part refund acting reasonably and in good faith.
9. If you, personally, do not wish to continue on the Tour due to inclement weather, ill health or otherwise, but we have not cancelled the Tour, no refund will be due.
Attending an Tour
10. All Tours are guided in English, however, if English is not the main language of the party or where you request a bespoke Tour in another language, we will try to accommodate your request, but we do not promise that we will be able to do so.
11. All Tours are on foot and vary between two and four hours. Sorrento has some characteristically cobbled and uneven street paving so comfy shoes are a must, but you must advise us of any mobility concerns before you book a Tour.
12. If you are running late to the Tour, do give us a call on +39 375 5391568 and we can arrange for you to catch us up. Given the numerous venues we visit on most of our tours, we operate on a very tight schedule, so it is a good idea to arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to the commencement time so you can enjoy the full Tour.
13. A few dietary notes: We do not cater for a vegan diet. Our menus may contain nuts. It is essential that any food allergy or dietary request be discussed with us prior to booking, however we operate with numerous food venues and cannot guarantee specific dietary requirements can be met.
14. When you attend a Tour you agree to comply with the rules and regulations of the venue, and you agree that the venue owner shall be entitled to refuse you entry and/or require you to leave the venue if you fail to do so. No refund shall be due in such circumstances.
15. You agree that we may film, photograph or otherwise record your attendance at the Tour, including any feedback you give to us and use such recordings for any purpose relating to our business including on our website.
16. By booking a Tour, you agree that you and all members of your party (a) are in good health and suffer from no physical or mental condition that would make you especially susceptible to injury while participating in a Tour unless you have already notified us of such condition before booking the Tour; (b) you understand the risks involved in attending a Tour including personal injury; and (c) you have in place appropriate travel health insurance and personal belonging insurance and shall provide evidence of such insurance on request. You agree that if you are ill or suffer any other adverse effects following a Tour, the food venue and not Gourmet Girls in Italy is liable. To the extent permitted by law, our maximum liability to you is to refund the fee paid for the Tour. Nothing in this provision is intended to exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Comments or Concerns
17. If you have any complaint or wish to raise a dispute under these Terms, please notify us within 6 months of the Tour, and you can also follow this link http://ec.europa.eu/odr. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
McConnell Law Limited registered in England & Wales. Reg No. 8012921
Reg Office: 271 Waldegrave Road, Strawberry Hill, Twickenham TW1 4SU
SRA No. 568170